No results found, try another keyword.
Why is the latest Nex Band called “Evolution”?
How long does the battery last?
What if my band doesn’t fit?
Is Nex waterproof?
I pressed the power button once and see a red light pattern flashing three times. What does this mean?
I pressed the power button once and felt a vibration go off instead of seeing my Mod colors. What does this mean?
My Nex is close to my phone and I have bluetooth turned on but it still won’t connect! What do I do?
- "Forget" Nex from your phone's Bluetooth Settings. Make sure "The Nex Band" is not listed under "My Devices". If it is, tap it and select "Forget this Device".
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again just once.
- Press and hold Nex's power button until you feel a vibration and see a white light pattern.
I pressed the power button once and see a yellow and blue light pattern playing. What does this mean?
I pressed the power button once and see a red and blue light pattern playing. What does this mean?
How do I pair my band?
What devices is Nex compatible with?
Can Nex function without a smartphone?
How do I charge my Nex band?
What if I want to create a Hack that goes beyond When/Do?
What kind of shipping options do you offer?
Do you ship internationally?
What is your return policy?
- Returned product(s) must be unused, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 60 days of your purchase date and the Product must be received by Nex within 10 days after issuance of the RMA.
- Returned products must be packed in their original packaging including all accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the Product.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Nex. We recommend that you use a tracking services for your protection.